- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4447-4449 Temecula St, San Diego, CA 921073 beds, 2 baths, 1,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walk to Robb Field and Dog Park.Less than a mile to the Beach, minutes to Seaworld, Mission Valley, and Downtown San Diego.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City, Park
- Tenant occupied, please do not go onto property, no sign.
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 4498607000
- Zillow Home ID: 16966152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4447-4449 Temecula Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Point Loma Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.1% greater than in San Diego, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Point Loma Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Loma Heights home values.
- Temecula St San Diego, CA--------
- 4441 Temecula St San Diego, CA$703K211,008
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 301 San Diego, CA$353K22950
- 4433 Temecula St APT 3 San Diego, CA$438K22--
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 206 San Diego, CA$302K22950
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 105 San Diego, CA$336K22950
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 201 San Diego, CA$317K22950
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 204 San Diego, CA$268K11570
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 306 San Diego, CA$302K22950
- 4457 Temecula St UNIT 203 San Diego, CA$265K11525
- 4432 Mentone St # 4438 San Diego, CA$1.49M442,529
- 4407 Temecula St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$369K------
- 4425 Temecula St San Diego, CA$805K------
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292