4449 Riverside Blvd APT 2, Sacramento, CA 958222 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
The brand new kitchen features maple cabinetry, granite counter tops and range, refrigerator, built-in dishwasher and microwave.
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Zillow Home ID: 2127076543
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4449 Riverside Boulevard APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.3% lower than in Sacramento, and 52.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Land Park home values.
- Apt 1--321,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!