445-57TH Street Hse, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Sold on 3/23/13: $100
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2.25 baths
- Multi Family:3,040 sq ft
- Lot:2,003 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $100
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Days on Zillow264
- Elementary SchoolPS 314, OLPH, PS 94 many others including religious schools
- High SchoolFt.Hamilton, Telecommunications, FDR, Catholic, Christian and other religious schools also
- Middle SchoolDyker, Shallow, Dewey,Pershing, McKinnley, Catholic, Christian and other religious schools
- Room Count15
- School District20
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID2134425846
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$834,039||$726K – $934K||+$43,741||$274||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,607/mo||$2K – $3.8K/mo||--||$0.86||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Sunset Park home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Sunset Park homes, this home is valued 106.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.2% higher than in New York, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunset Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
Neighborhood for 445-57TH Street Hse
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 1.6 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Junior High School 227 Edward B Shallow... (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- Cobble Hill School of American Studies (assigned) 9-12 3.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005