445 Niada Ter, Highland Park, IL 600354 beds, 5 baths, 4,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 126 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 08626164
- Finished basement, 1443 sqft
- Parking: 1 space, 834 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 16231170110000
- Zillow Home ID: 4905155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 445 Niada Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highland Park, and 29.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 455 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$1.14M--64,274
- 468 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$657K--3.52,328
- 465 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$805K--3.53,234
- 412 Orchard Ln Highland Park, IL$794K--3.53,545
- 2374 Saint Johns Ave Highland Park, IL$864K443,176
- 396 Orchard Ln Highland Park, IL$618K42.12,808
- 420 Orchard Ln Highland Park, IL$564K32.52,731
- 458 Niada Ter # 0 Highland Park, IL$485K44.53,284
- 458 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$848K44.54,500
- 428 Orchard Ln Highland Park, IL$436K--11,612
- 468 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$309K21--
- 2404 Saint Johns Ave Highland Park, IL$1.47M--55,913
- Naida Ter Highland Park, IL--------
- 475 Niada Ter Highland Park, IL$917K--33,814
- 436 Orchard Ln Highland Park, IL$487K41.51,681
- 2424 Saint Johns Ave Highland Park, IL$970K554,789
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.