445 Ronda St, Pensacola, FL 325343 beds, 2 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, family-friendly subdivision. School zone includes McArthur Elem, Ransom Middle and Tate High. Abuts Brosnaham Park.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 377 sqft
- View: Park
- Huge fenced backyard. Abuts Brosnaham Park.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 221N301100006010
- Zillow Home ID: 44706825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 445 Ronda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% higher than in Pensacola, and 93.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32534 home values.
- 441 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$86K--1.51,000
- 449 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$69K--1.51,241
- 437 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$91K--21,000
- 453 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$73K--21,255
- 444 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$88K--1.51,383
- 440 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$67K--1.51,378
- 448 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$80K--21,546
- 433 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$99K--1.5986
- 457 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$88K--21,000
- 436 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$67K--1.51,350
- 452 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$88K--21,025
- 432 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$83K--1.51,080
- 429 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$80K--21,545
- 461 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$77K--1.51,255
- 333 Nowlin St Pensacola, FL$92K321,404
- 327 Nowlin St Pensacola, FL$82K--21,050
- 339 Nowlin St Pensacola, FL$80K--21,280
- 428 Ronda St Pensacola, FL$88K--1.51,040
- 321 Nowlin St Pensacola, FL$125K--21,684
- 345 Nowlin St Pensacola, FL$92K31.51,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.