445 Rutherford Ave, Delaware, OH 430154 beds, 3 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a friendly, safe neighborhood with lots of interaction. On any given day, many people can be seen outside walking. Shelbourne Woods, a city park area, is around the corner. Across the street is a privately owned woods (hundreds of acres). Both the middle school and high school are within walking distance (less than 1 mile). If you enjoy walking, you can walk to local restaurants, the grocery, and even to downtown pretty easily.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- View: City, Park
- Wet Bar
- Full bsmt split into 3 areas: large, finished area with carpet & laminate;unfinished work area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 51931108014000
- Zillow Home ID: 33747642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 445 Rutherford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% higher than in Delaware, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delaware.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43015 home values.
- 433 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$204K432,588
- 457 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$170K42.51,920
- 456 Senate Ave Delaware, OH$147K321,458
- 448 Senate Ave Delaware, OH$154K321,627
- 464 Senate Ave Delaware, OH$134K311,480
- 440 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$155K32.51,828
- 421 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$163K32.51,772
- Senate Ave Delaware, OH--------
- 428 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$151K331,445
- Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH--------
- 471 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$150K22.51,750
- 670 Presidential Way Delaware, OH$173K52.52,592
- 416 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$197K432,328
- 466 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$166K31.52,184
- 432 Senate Ave Delaware, OH$142K321,344
- 409 Rutherford Ave Delaware, OH$173K42.52,020
- 471 Senate Ave Delaware, OH$143K32.51,576
- 443 Taylor Ave Delaware, OH$188K42.51,960
- Taylor Ave Delaware, OH--------
- 431 Taylor Ave Delaware, OH$153K32152,900
Nearby Schools in Delaware
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!