- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Built in 1979
- Views: 481 all time views
- HOA Fee: $371
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $37,674
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Inclusions \ AC Window Unit, Inclusions \ Cable TV, Inclusions \ Drapes, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Property Type \ Condo\Townhouse, Amenities \ BBQ, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Architectural Style \ High-Rise 7+ Stories, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Unit Features \ Even# Unit, View \ Mountain, Amenities \ Security Guard, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, View \ City, View \ Marina\Canal, View \ Ocean, Association Fee 2 Includes \ None, Property Condition \ Above Average, Amenities \ Patio\Deck, Amenities \ Recreation Area, Inclusions \ Other, Amenities \ Community Laundry, Inclusions \ Microwave, Parking Features \ None, Amenities \ Restaurant, Amenities \ Whirlpool, Architectural Style \ Condotel, Furnished \ Full, Inclusions \ Kitchenware, Inclusions \ Linens, View \ Sunset, Amenities \ Sauna, Stories Type \ One
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 419 sqft
- Parcel #: 1260210260420
- Zillow Home ID: 82445948
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $226-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts Waikiki home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Honolulu as a whole. Among Waikiki homes, this home is valued 31.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 85.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waikiki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.3% greater than in Honolulu, and 43.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waikiki home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waikiki home values.
|Other Units in this Building (729)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 445 Seaside Ave|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!