4450 Enright Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631085 beds, 3 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $78,400
- Price/sqft: $22
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Laundry room on the same floor
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 45730000800
- Zillow Home ID: 2983403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4450 Enright Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saint Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saint Louis, and 143.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4454 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--11,120
- 4446 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--22,756
- 4458 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$114KStudio--2,340
- 4442 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 4460 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO------5,600
- 4438 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K412,276
- 4447 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO------5,612
- 4443 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO------2,896
- 4436 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--2876
- 4451 Delmar Blvd # A Saint Louis, MO$93K--11,172
- 4451 Delmar Blvd # B Saint Louis, MO$98K--11,223
- 4451 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO$303K----5,612
- 4453 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO$124K21.51,400
- 4439 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO$101K51.52,208
- 4464 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO------5,600
- 4434 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K--2876
- 4457 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K--12,236
- 4453 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K--12,460
- 4432 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--2876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.