44559 Aspen St, Lancaster, CA 935354 beds, 4 baths, 2,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,669 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $143,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Loft, View Type: Desert
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 3150056098
- Zillow Home ID: 20304075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44559 Aspen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93535 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% greater than in Lancaster, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93535 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93535 home values.
- 44553 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$240K442,282
- E Nugent St Lancaster, CA$231K332,676
- 44547 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$196K33.51,880
- 44547 Aspen St # 0 Lancaster, CA--331,880
- 44541 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$190K331,692
- 2020 E Nugent St Lancaster, CA$189K331,661
- 2019 E Oldfield St Lancaster, CA$215K442,282
- 44535 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$188K331,637
- 2026 E Nugent St Lancaster, CA$201K431,860
- 2027 E Oldfield St Lancaster, CA$220K442,375
- 44529 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$183K331,637
- 2032 E Nugent St Lancaster, CA$169K311,389
- 44603 Palm Ln Lancaster, CA$159K321,316
- 2020 E Oldfield St Lancaster, CA$197K341,880
- 44609 Palm Ln Lancaster, CA$197K332,040
- 2033 E Oldfield St Lancaster, CA$199K341,880
- 44523 Aspen St Lancaster, CA$192K431,860
- 2026 E Oldfield St Lancaster, CA$207K442,282
- 2038 E Nugent St Lancaster, CA$175K331,637
- 1841 E Norberry St Lancaster, CA$207K332,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.