4457 View Pl, Oakland, CA 946113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,735 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $652,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 013 113406900
- Zillow Home ID: 24750991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4457 View Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% lower than in Oakland, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94611 home values.
- 4455 View Pl Oakland, CA$863K32.51,650
- 4453 View Pl Oakland, CA$635K321,526
- 4451 View Pl Oakland, CA$972K32.51,516
- 4459 View Pl Oakland, CA$944K32.51,785
- 4461 View Pl Oakland, CA$841K42.51,657
- 4463 View Pl Oakland, CA$732K32.51,657
- 2005 Pleasant Valley Ave APT 208 Oakland, CA$812K------
- 4465 View Pl Oakland, CA$843K221,526
- 4466 View Pl Oakland, CA$1.73M332420,160
- 1977 Pleasant Valley Ave Oakland, CA$2.2M16107,545
- 1985 Pleasant Valley Ave Oakland, CA$824K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.