- Lot: 6,198 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 10,514 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $338
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 501 075103300
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 25008564
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $635-786K.
Market guideZillow predicts Glenmoor home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Glenmoor homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenmoor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Fremont, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenmoor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenmoor home values.
|4475 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$683K||4||2||1,390|
|4447 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$684K||3||2||1,238|
|4472 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$680K||3||2||1,238|
|4454 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$649K||3||2||1,148|
|4433 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$737K||3||2||1,488|
|4490 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$902K||5||3||2,213|
|4436 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$743K||4||2||1,676|
|38974 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$775K||3||2||1,706|
|4458 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$685K||3||2||1,148|
|4419 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$717K||3||2||1,482|
|4418 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$755K||3||2||1,790|
|38949 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$788K||3||2||1,769|
|4446 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$685K||3||2||1,238|
|38925 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$621K||3||2||1,148|
|38973 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$729K||3||2||1,478|
|38998 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$728K||3||2||1,390|
|4405 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$758K||4||3||1,478|
|4400 Glidden Way Fremont, CA||$678K||3||2||1,148|
|4430 Gertrude Dr Fremont, CA||$751K||4||2||1,714|
|38901 Logan Dr Fremont, CA||$646K||3||2||1,238|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!