- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
446 E 146th St, Cleveland, OH 441104 beds, 2 baths, 2,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,833 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $63,400
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 11219071
- Zillow Home ID: 33397087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 446 E 146th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Collinwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Cleveland, and 240% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Collinwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Collinwood home values.
- 440 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$64K422,442
- 450 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$34K311,126
- 438 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$33K21860
- 454 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$33K211,071
- 14509 Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$38K11564
- 14505 Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$78K522,200
- 434 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$40K21712
- 430 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$36K311,248
- 14501 Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$46K311,336
- 460 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$68K421,956
- 426 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$35K311,154
- 14502 Esmeralda Ave Cleveland, OH$75K32.51,504
- 464 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$71K421,956
- 14413 Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$47K311,248
- 403 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$58K------
- Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$63K421,104
- 437 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$43K311,162
- 441 E 146th St Cleveland, OH$69K422,024
- 14414 Esmeralda Ave Cleveland, OH$55K22987
- 14504 Jean Ave Cleveland, OH$59K321,779
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.