This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 6,713 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Additional Dwelling, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ Insert, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Individual Well, Waterfront \ Creek
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 1230282200500000
- Zillow Home ID: 115848906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|442 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$178K||3||1||1,500|
|370 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$290K||--||--||1,954|
|411 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$178K||2||2||1,277|
|251 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$154K||--||--||960|
|282 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$198K||--||--||1,591|
|214 Grant Rd Beaver, WA||$412K||--||--||1,938|
|204944 Highway 101 Port Angeles, WA||$183K||--||--||--|
|1462 Burnt Mountain Rd Beaver, WA||$202K||--||--||1,301|
|1744 Burnt Mountain Rd Beaver, WA||$170K||--||--||--|
|682 Burnt Mountain Rd Beaver, WA||$171K||--||--||--|
|553 Walgren Rd Port Angeles, WA||$224K||--||--||--|
|671 Burnt Mountain Rd Beaver, WA||$173K||--||--||--|
|547 Walgren Rd Port Angeles, WA||$215K||--||--||--|
|613 Walgren Rd Port Angeles, WA||$217K||--||--||--|
|146 River Breeze Way Beaver, WA||--||--||--||--|
|604 Walgren Rd Port Angeles, WA||$176K||--||--||756|
|1906 Burnt Mountain Rd Beaver, WA||$150K||--||--||840|
|190 Arcadia Pl Port Angeles, WA||$318K||3||2||1,716|
|65 Walgren Heights Dr Port Angeles, WA||$225K||--||--||--|
|485 Walgren Rd Port Angeles, WA||$217K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Port Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!