- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- 137 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,720 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 99085710
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Other Location, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2115585668
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06604 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06604 homes, this home is 3.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Bridgeport, and 215.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06604 home values.
|441 Gregory St # 447 Bridgeport, CT||$733K||16||6||7,482|
|441 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||--||Studio||--||7,482|
|425-427 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$352K||--||--||--|
|424-426 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$270K||8||3||3,500|
|416 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$226K||3||1||1,045|
|76 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$296K||6||4||2,376|
|411 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$343K||--||--||--|
|45 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$203K||6||3||2,618|
|34-36 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$248K||6||3.5||3,079|
|461-465 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||--||--||--||--|
|109 Park Ter Bridgeport, CT||$175K||5||3||1,980|
|467-471 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$306K||4||2||2,720|
|406-410 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$292K||6||3||3,834|
|41-43 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$209K||6||3||2,361|
|33-35 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$199K||5||2||2,543|
|395 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$194K||--||--||2,080|
|Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$196K||4||3||1,650|
|399 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$196K||4||3||1,650|
|394-396 Gregory St Bridgeport, CT||$303K||8||3||4,100|
|25-27 Columbia St Bridgeport, CT||$197K||4||2||2,352|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!