These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 9,635 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 6,230 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Location \ Corner Lot, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Garage Features \ None, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Location \ Historic District, Location \ Lot - Irregular
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,417 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252229514003090
- Zillow Home ID: 46196541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-729K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lake Eola Heights home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Lake Eola Heights homes, this home is 100% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Eola Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% lower than in Orlando, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Eola Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Eola Heights home values.
|212 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$389K||3||1.5||1,904|
|440 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$321K||3||2||1,323|
|302 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$451K||5||3||2,531|
|432 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$291K||2||1||1,383|
|206 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$367K||2||2.5||1,931|
|441 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$212K||2||1||1,071|
|235 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$266K||2||2||1,686|
|229 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$413K||5||3||2,812|
|428 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$352K||4||2.5||2,268|
|306 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$309K||3||2||1,621|
|437 Ruth Ln Orlando, FL||$212K||4||3||1,000|
|Ruth Ln Orlando, FL||$212K||4||3||2,178|
|303 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$354K||4||3.5||1,792|
|202 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$437K||3||2||2,329|
|433 Ruth Ln Orlando, FL||$310K||3||2||1,352|
|506 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$241K||4||3||1,920|
|225 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$328K||4||4||1,920|
|424 Highland Ave Orlando, FL||$234K||3||1||1,026|
|310 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$286K||3||3||2,055|
|310 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$338K||3||2||2,055|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!