446 Lily St, Fairfield, CA 945333 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $259,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Parcel #: 0162153180
- Zillow Home ID: 15728495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 446 Lily Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% greater than in Fairfield, and 67.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 440 Lily St Fairfield, CA$234K421,474
- 2550 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$227K421,474
- 441 Atlantic Ave Fairfield, CA$231K421,474
- 2570 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$255K421,509
- 439 Lily St Fairfield, CA$225K321,337
- 445 Lily St Fairfield, CA$222K321,448
- 437 Lily St Fairfield, CA$274K42.51,778
- 434 Lily St Fairfield, CA$212K321,337
- 435 Atlantic Ave Fairfield, CA$227K321,448
- 435 Lily St Fairfield, CA$225K421,474
- 2520 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$261K421,474
- 429 Atlantic Ave Fairfield, CA$225K321,337
- 428 Lily St Fairfield, CA$272K431,969
- 440 Atlantic Ave Fairfield, CA$235K321,448
- 2563 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$231K321,337
- 446 Begonia Blvd Fairfield, CA$248K321,448
- 2577 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$250K321,337
- 452 Begonia Blvd Fairfield, CA$207K321,213
- 2549 Carnation Dr Fairfield, CA$254K421,474
- 440 Begonia Blvd Fairfield, CA$250K42.51,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!