446 Noelton Dr, Knoxville, TN 379195 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $292,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,761 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 159
- Parcel #: 107MB016
- Zillow Home ID: 41667554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 446 Noelton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.3% lower than in Knoxville, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Knoxville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37919 home values.
- 436 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$187K311,290
- 460 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$266K221,577
- 4207 Towanda Trl Knoxville, TN$589K333,402
- 428 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$302K331,900
- 512 Chippewa Cir Knoxville, TN$267K322,382
- 504 Chippewa Cir Knoxville, TN$282K433,240
- 4221 Towanda Trl Knoxville, TN$300K332,177
- 441 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$191K321,840
- 4227 Towanda Trl Knoxville, TN$220K311,818
- 518 Chippewa Cir Knoxville, TN$236K31.51,435
- 418 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$190K31.51,944
- 429 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$331K331,595
- 465 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$175K321,547
- 4231 Towanda Trl Knoxville, TN$255K422,023
- 501 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$498K332,934
- 419 Noelton Dr Knoxville, TN$294K553,316
- 535 Chippewa Cir Knoxville, TN$369K422,305
- 4412 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN$803K664,076
- 4322 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN$268K853,680
- 4212 Towanda Trl Knoxville, TN$1.56M7812,122
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!