446 Oneida St, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1977 for $43,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 220 sqft
- RV Parking
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0608108008000
- Zillow Home ID: 13396350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 446 Oneida Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Denver, and 24.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 440 Oneida St Denver, CO$283K21847
- 450 Oneida St Denver, CO$241K21850
- 436 Oneida St Denver, CO$248K21833
- 456 Oneida St Denver, CO$300K211,049
- 451 Orange Ct Denver, CO$286K21816
- 461 Orange Ct Denver, CO$294K211,055
- 441 Orange Ct Denver, CO$262K211,054
- 460 Oneida St Denver, CO$239K21840
- 430 Oneida St Denver, CO$341K211,404
- 471 Orange Ct Denver, CO$274K21831
- 431 Orange Ct Denver, CO$314K221,280
- 455 Oneida St Denver, CO$624K322,207
- 439 Oneida St Denver, CO$344K31.51,399
- 475 Orange Ct Denver, CO$324K21.51,287
- 421 Orange Ct Denver, CO$303K311,198
- 465 Oneida St Denver, CO$397K321,607
- 466 Oneida St Denver, CO$266K211,040
- 420 Oneida St Denver, CO$287K21822
- 431 Oneida St Denver, CO$408K321,603
- 481 Orange Ct Denver, CO$294K211,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.