- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $331,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00017 B:00006 L:00059
- Zillow Home ID: 57489621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-372K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02062 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Norwood as a whole. Among 02062 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Norwood, and 71.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02062 home values.
|440 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$301K||2||1||1,157|
|201 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$316K||3||2||980|
|207 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$385K||3||2||1,869|
|452 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$331K||3||1.5||1,037|
|432 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$367K||4||2||1,472|
|445 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$336K||3||1||1,156|
|449 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$435K||4||2||2,464|
|213 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$289K||3||1||980|
|460 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$347K||3||2.5||1,262|
|449 Pleasant St # 1 Norwood, MA||--||2||1||--|
|189 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$286K||2||1||864|
|437 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$328K||2||1.5||1,160|
|426 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$315K||3||1||1,037|
|195 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$370K||3||2||1,550|
|457 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$388K||4||2.5||1,810|
|462 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$341K||2||1||1,422|
|202 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$325K||3||1||1,148|
|219 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$296K||3||1||980|
|427 Pleasant St Norwood, MA||$450K||4||2||2,500|
|183 Sunnyside Rd Norwood, MA||$325K||3||1||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Norwood
1-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!