This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 2,168 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $277,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 002578
- Zillow Home ID: 59007976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-382K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 38.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% greater than in Killingly, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|450 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$149K||3||2||1,260|
|440 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$100K||3||1||1,008|
|439 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$84K||--||1||1,128|
|443 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$86K||2||1.5||1,152|
|460 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$190K||4||1.5||1,789|
|455 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$76K||--||--||--|
|434 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$144K||4||1||1,080|
|437 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$69K||2||1||864|
|461 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$116K||3||1||1,315|
|436 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$182K||3||1||1,778|
|8 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$64K||2||1||552|
|10 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$66K||2||1||660|
|428 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$98K||3||1||1,066|
|463 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$115K||4||1||1,200|
|35 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$64K||--||1||624|
|33 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$84K||2||1.5||980|
|29 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$76K||2||1||924|
|27 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$71K||--||1.5||868|
|416 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT||$176K||4||2||1,594|
|25 R And R Park Dayville, CT||$70K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!