- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
446 Tarrytown Ave, Staten Island, NY 103062 beds, 3 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $317
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 040200015
- Zillow Home ID: 32334315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 446 Tarrytown Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in New York, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakwood home values.
- 442 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$789K----3,472
- 452 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$366K----1,056
- 547 Falcon Ave Staten Island, NY$412K----1,470
- 330 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$461K----1,072
- 543 Falcon Ave Staten Island, NY$367K----1,696
- 336 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$422K----1,072
- 439 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$635K----2,500
- 535 Falcon Ave Staten Island, NY$379K----840
- 443 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$486K----1,540
- 342 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$373K----840
- 326 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$431K----1,766
- 449 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$414K----900
- 324 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$426K----1,766
- 451 Tarrytown Ave Staten Island, NY$370K----1,472
- 325 Guyon Ave Staten Island, NY$351K----1,008
- 316 Isabella Ave Staten Island, NY$802K----4,119
- 323 Guyon Ave Staten Island, NY$350K----1,008
- 554 Falcon Ave Staten Island, NY$741K342,860
- 351 Guyon Ave Staten Island, NY$740K622,776
- 442 Medina St Staten Island, NY$553K----1,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.