- Built in 1986
- Views: 2,445 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $342,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Guilford, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Complex Management \ Unit Owners Association, Complex Restrictions \ Pet(S), Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Other, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 27.4200, Neighborhood \ Guilford (97), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Townhouse, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112272215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-662K.
Market guideZillow predicts Guilford Center home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% decrease for Guilford as a whole. Among Guilford Center homes, this home is valued 9.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Guilford Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.1% lower than in Guilford, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Guilford Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Guilford Center home values.
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!