4460 Cove Ct, Tracy, CA 953775 beds, 3 baths, 3,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,606 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $317,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 24417023
- Zillow Home ID: 53367461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4460 Cove Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95377 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.4% greater than in Tracy, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95377 home values.
- 4440 Cove Ct Tracy, CA$442K533,712
- 4480 Cove Ct Tracy, CA$634K434,051
- 4469 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$538K634,051
- 4449 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$456K532,900
- 4489 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$495K533,712
- 1142 Riverview Ave Tracy, CA$438K42.54,051
- 1162 Riverview Ave Tracy, CA$517K432,900
- 4429 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$493K52.53,319
- 4481 Cove Ct Tracy, CA$532K434,051
- 4509 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$495K52.53,319
- 4574 Crabapple Ct Tracy, CA$482K643,712
- 4409 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$458K532,989
- 4529 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$446K532,989
- 4461 Cove Ct Tracy, CA$452K332,989
- 4594 Crabapple Ct Tracy, CA$459K432,989
- 4554 Crabapple Ct Tracy, CA$450K533,319
- 1222 Riverview Ave Tracy, CA$484K432,989
- 4441 Cove Ct Tracy, CA$448K432,900
- 4549 English Oaks Ave Tracy, CA$470K53.53,319
- 1141 Riverview Ave Tracy, CA$474K533,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.