4460 Sandy River DrUNIT 52, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Sold on 7/30/13: $79,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:816 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $79,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow129
- Elementary SchoolThiriot Joseph, Thiriot Joseph
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolClark Ed. W.
- Last Remodel Year1982
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolGuinn Kenny C.
- Parcel #16324612568
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count4
- School DistrictCLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID63327984
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$75,864||$72K – $80K||+$2,605||$92||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$742/mo||$690 – $950/mo||-$18||$0.91||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Las Vegas home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Las Vegas homes, this home is valued 52.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Las Vegas Metro, and 175.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
Neighborhood for 4460 Sandy River Drive UNIT 52
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Joseph E Thiriot Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Kenny C Guinn Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Ed W Clark High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High 8-12 0.4 mi
- Helen Jydstrup Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- Harvey N Dondero Elementary PK-5 1.3 mi
- James Cashman Middle 6-8 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005