4461 N 29th St, Milwaukee, WI 532092 beds, 1 bath, 738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 211 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 1346579
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0023000170003
- Zillow Home ID: 40418045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4461 N 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Milwaukee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 129.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.7% greater than in Milwaukee, and 443.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old North Milwaukee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Milwaukee home values.
- 4457 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$66K31.51,254
- 2901 W Atkinson Ave # 2917 Milwaukee, WI$219KStudio--5,504
- 4451 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$92K411,672
- 4447 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$62K311,427
- 4441 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$53K311,374
- 4460-4462 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$30K211,992
- 4466-4468 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$96K422,524
- 4454 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$34K211,028
- 4435 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$51K311,725
- 4470-4472 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$90K422,319
- 4450 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$35K411,080
- 2839 W Atkinson Ave Milwaukee, WI$69KStudio--2,494
- 2935 W Ruby Ave Milwaukee, WI$48K31793
- 4444 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$32K31872
- 4429 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$34K21672
- 4440 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$71K311,333
- 4505 N 29th St Milwaukee, WI$512K33116,674
- 2825 W Atkinson Ave Milwaukee, WI$83K--13,870
- 4434 N 30th St Milwaukee, WI$54K21964
- 2838-2840 W Atkinson Ave Milwaukee, WI$137K887,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292