- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,107 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $88,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: BA8587509
- Flooring: Carpet
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Ground Rent, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Wpool Jets, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Dining Kitchen \ Galley Kitchen, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ None, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Semi-Detached, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Street, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 3575C131
- Zillow Home ID: 36485451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Medfield home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Medfield homes, this home is 54.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Medfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Medfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Medfield home values.
- 1421 Roland Heights Ave3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,280 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1955
|4460 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$162K||--||1||1,024|
|4458 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$164K||--||1||1,024|
|4464 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$163K||3||1.5||1,024|
|4456 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$188K||3||2||1,024|
|4454 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$161K||--||1||1,024|
|Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$161K||--||1||1,024|
|4452 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$161K||3||1||1,024|
|4450 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$166K||3||1||1,024|
|4448 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$158K||--||1||1,024|
|1511 W Old Cold Spring Ln Baltimore, MD||$200K||3||1.5||1,200|
|4417 Falls Bridge Dr APT K Baltimore, MD||$113K||2||1||871|
|Falls Bridge Dr APT K Baltimore, MD||$113K||--||--||681|
|1509 W Old Cold Spring Ln Baltimore, MD||$198K||--||1||1,260|
|4446 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$156K||--||1||1,024|
|1507 W Old Cold Spring Ln Baltimore, MD||$202K||3||2||1,260|
|4444 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$161K||3||1||1,024|
|1505 W Old Cold Spring Ln Baltimore, MD||$191K||--||1||1,200|
|4449 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$160K||3||2||1,024|
|4447 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$163K||--||1||1,024|
|4442 Laplata Ave Baltimore, MD||$162K||3||1.5||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!