- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 149 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,233 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 100927
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Cooling \ Central Electric, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Water \ County, Sewer \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Heating \ Central Electric, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Features \ Home Warranty
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2137356561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Valdosta home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Valdosta Metro as a whole. Among 31601 homes, this home is 82.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 56.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Valdosta Metro, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valdosta home values.
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!