4465-4467 Arizona St, San Diego, CA 921163 beds, 2 baths, 1,876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4452420500
- Zillow Home ID: 52516971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4465-4467 Arizona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% greater than in San Diego, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 4459 Arizona St APT 6 San Diego, CA$317K11650
- 4483 Arizona St APT 1 San Diego, CA$398K----1,349
- 4483 Arizona St APT 3 San Diego, CA$403K231,265
- 4483 Arizona St APT 2 San Diego, CA$418K331,265
- 4483 Arizona St APT 4 San Diego, CA$316K321,066
- 4459 Arizona St APT 7 San Diego, CA$229K11650
- 4493 Arizona St San Diego, CA$555K211,167
- 2521 Monroe Ave San Diego, CA$454K21860
- 4468 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$465K331,890
- 4472 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$446K331,890
- 4470 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$326K211,103
- 2527 Monroe Ave San Diego, CA$420K21624
- 4450 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$462K211,068
- 4484-4486 Hamilton St San Diego, CA$553K532,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.