447 Bennington St, Boston, MA 021284 beds, 2 baths, 2,371 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,654 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $479,000
- Parking: 0 space
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,371 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:00420 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 447 Bennington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 449 Bennington St Boston, MA$378K321,896
- 449 Bennington St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 445 Bennington St # 1 Boston, MA$340K------
- 445 Bennington St Boston, MA$319K421,866
- 451 Bennington St Boston, MA$361K522,372
- 441 Bennington St Boston, MA$382K422,161
- 435 Frankfort St Boston, MA$296K221,573
- 441 Frankfort St Boston, MA$288K211,311
- 433 Frankfort St Boston, MA$259K31.5941
- 456 Bennington St Boston, MA$278K311,358
- 443 Frankfort St Boston, MA$358K321,768
- 443 Frankfort St # 2 Boston, MA$332K21--
- 443 Frankfort St # 0 Boston, MA$321K------
- 443 Frankfort St # 1 Boston, MA$255K21--
- 431 Frankfort St Boston, MA$392K42.52,606
- 447 Frankfort St Boston, MA$399K311,400
- 447 Frankfort St # 3 Boston, MA$365K------
- 460 Bennington St # 460A Boston, MA$343K221,670
- 449 Frankfort St Boston, MA$287K31.51,224
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292