447 Dunoon St, Ocoee, FL 347613 beds, 2 baths, 1,859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Eat-In Kitchen,Laundry Room,Breakfast Bar,Separate Shower,Dual Sinks,Wood Flooring,Private Yard,Pantry,Open Floor Plan,Great Room,Covered Patio,Electric Stove/Oven,Vaulted Ceilings,Neutral Carpet,Formal Living Room,Master Walk-In Closet,HOA,Ceiling Fans,Central Heat/Air Conditioning,Gated Community,Oversize Tub,Master Suite,2 Car Garage,Kitchen Island
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,859 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 312228120700040
- Zillow Home ID: 46231987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 447 Dunoon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Ocoee, and 118.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
- 459 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$219K421,859
- 435 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$228K321,676
- 446 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$227K421,859
- 438 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$210K321,624
- 471 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$223K321,562
- 427 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$224K321,562
- 456 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$224K421,859
- 444 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$221K321,722
- 424 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$246K421,780
- 454 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$227K421,971
- 432 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$227K321,984
- 481 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$251K421,942
- 466 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$221K421,859
- 468 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$227K421,859
- 413 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$240K421,859
- 424 Dunoon St Ocoee, FL$224K321,838
- 476 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$209K321,604
- 598 Saddell Bay Loop Ocoee, FL$220K421,861
Nearby Schools in Ocoee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292