- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
447 Lasalle Dr, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,195 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $57,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: C0050854014
- Zillow Home ID: 12511076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 447 Lasalle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beaufont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beaufont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beaufont home values.
- 441 Lasalle Dr Richmond, VA$86K31.51,179
- 616 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$101K31.51,179
- 435 Lasalle Dr Richmond, VA$102K321,275
- 604 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$122K321,710
- 525 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$136K--21,215
- 612 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$95K--1.51,144
- 600 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$115K321,458
- 608 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$119K--21,458
- 436 Lasalle Dr Richmond, VA$116K--1.51,525
- 524 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$121K--21,463
- 429 Lasalle Dr Richmond, VA$107K321,191
- Lasalle Dr LOT 1 Richmond, VA$151K331,344
- Lasalle Dr LOT 2 Richmond, VA$139K331,120
- 606 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$96K--1.51,179
- 710 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$113K321,458
- 519 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$120K321,539
- 520 Deter Rd Richmond, VA$103K321,458
- 428 Lasalle Dr Richmond, VA$153K321,167
- 625 W Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$115K--21,458
- 600 Crieff Rd Richmond, VA$98K--1.51,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!