A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $377
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24961027
- Zillow Home ID: 19569701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in San Jose, and 24.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|441 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$474K||2||1||872|
|453 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$554K||3||1||1,164|
|435 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$480K||2||1||872|
|457 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$724K||6||3||2,235|
|432 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$465K||2||1||816|
|436 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$514K||2||1||1,016|
|427 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$567K||3||2||1,568|
|428 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$599K||4||2||1,710|
|463 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$601K||3||2||1,551|
|452 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$865K||4||3||2,782|
|424 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$514K||2||1.5||1,188|
|454 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$558K||3||1||1,302|
|456 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$585K||2||2||1,356|
|467 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$555K||3||2||1,284|
|446 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$489K||2||1||872|
|462 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$631K||2||2||1,796|
|421 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$521K||3||1||1,148|
|420 N 19th St San Jose, CA||$546K||3||2||1,323|
|440 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$556K||3||1.5||1,320|
|472 N 20th St San Jose, CA||$643K||2||1||1,924|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!