4470 Millicent Cir, Melbourne, FL 329014 beds, 2 baths, 2,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 468 sqft
- View: Water
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 28 371583000000001200
- Zillow Home ID: 104133790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4470 Millicent Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% lower than in Melbourne, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Melbourne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32901 home values.
- 4480 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$183K------
- 4460 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$273K543,492
- 4480 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$205K422,508
- 4450 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$222K422,960
- 4490 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$252K53.53,782
- 4440 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$221K42.52,960
- 4450 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$212K422,960
- 4495 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$189K532,311
- 4500 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL--------
- 4440 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$223K42.52,960
- 4430 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL--------
- 4505 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$141K321,706
- 730 Parnell Ave Melbourne, FL$211K432,960
- 4510 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL--------
- 720 Parnell Ave Melbourne, FL$246K53.53,492
- 4515 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL$215K321,970
- 1030 Cayman Dr Melbourne, FL$124K321,900
- 1040 Cayman Dr Melbourne, FL--------
- 4520 Millicent Cir Melbourne, FL--------
- 750 Russo Dr Melbourne, FL$205K432,960
Nearby Schools in Melbourne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.