4471 Croissant St, Dearborn Heights, MI 481253 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Attic insulated & storage landing installed Jan. 2009; crawl space insulated Jan. 2008
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 33054011598000
- Zillow Home ID: 88550036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4471 Croissant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% greater than in Dearborn Heights, and 535.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dearborn Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48125 home values.
- 4453 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$60K--21,392
- 4449 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$49K--11,260
- 4495 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$52K--11,020
- 4445 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$56K321,600
- 4456 Raymond Ave Dearborn Heights, MI$67K411,288
- 4448 Raymond Ave Dearborn Heights, MI$36K--1840
- 4519 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$45K--1660
- 4478 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$63K411,540
- 4436 Raymond Ave Dearborn Heights, MI$62K311,001
- 4488 Raymond Ave Dearborn Heights, MI$48K--1884
- 4462 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$75K311,308
- 4494 Croissant St Dearborn Heights, MI$53K31.5980
- 4416 Raymond Ave Dearborn Heights, MI$107K--11,491
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.