NOTE: Tenant is moving out in Two Weeks and Home will be fleshly painted and new carpet upstair too
1. Attached Single Family Home, 2 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms, 1,230 SF
2. Laminated Wood Floor in Living Room, Vaulted High Ceiling Downstair
3. Kitchen w/ Breakfast Bar and Tile Floor
4. Upstair Carpet (Will be installed Brand NEW)
5. One master bedroom suite
6. Spacious Well Maintain Backyard
7. One Car Attached Automatic Roll Up Garage and One Driveway Parking Space. Plenty of Street Parking Spaces
8. Central Heat and Central Air Conditioning System
9. Excellent Pleasanton School District. Centrally Located
* Contact Information - Chee Lee - Preferred By Email or Text ONLY @ 510-453-1388
* Min 1 Year Lease Preferred. $2495/month & $2495 Security Deposit.
* Rent includes HOA, Water and Garbage. Also usage of the facilities including Swimming Pool & Spa, Gym Room, etc. Tenant pays All other Utilities. This is a VACANT Home. No Furniture.
* No Section 8
* No Pet
* All persons 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application. All applicants must meet qualifications to be accepted.
* A $25 non refundable credit check for 1st person and $15 each additional person. Make check payable to Chee Lee.
* Each applicant must submit a verifiable photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID.
* Credit - Must have a minimum FICO score of 720. CONDITIONAL APPROVAL with FICO score below 720 with an additional deposit.
* No prior evictions or Unlawful Detainer filings.
* Must have verifiable gross income of at least 2.5 times the rent per month and/or
* Total monthly payments (including rent, car payment, credit card bills, student loans, etc.) must not exceed 50% of gross income.
* Positive references; all references will be contacted.
* This is a Non-Smoking community.
* Applications are accepted on a "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS"
We support and comply with all local, state and federal fair housing laws and are an equal opportunity housing provider.
- Lot: 2,563 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,161 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $346
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 946 455316800
- Zillow Home ID: 25083220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $563-730K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94588, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.5% less than in Pleasanton, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94588 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pleasanton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94588 home values.
|4484 Bowen St Pleasanton, CA||$629K||2||2||1,071|
|4460 Bowen St Pleasanton, CA||$576K||1||1.5||240|
|2159 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$600K||3||2.5||1,329|
|4448 Bowen St Pleasanton, CA||$636K||2||2||1,071|
|2157 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$635K||3||2.5||1,490|
|4443 Bowen St Pleasanton, CA||$663K||2||2.5||1,230|
|2160 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$632K||3||2.5||1,329|
|2158 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$615K||2||2||1,071|
|4485 Bowen St Pleasanton, CA||$655K||2||2||1,071|
|2155 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$711K||3||2.5||1,490|
|2156 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$636K||3||2.5||1,329|
|2153 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$629K||2||2||1,230|
|2167 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$704K||2||2.5||1,401|
|2154 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$620K||2||2||1,071|
|2163 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$787K||3||2.5||1,468|
|2151 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$572K||2||2.5||1,230|
|2159 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$875K||4||3||1,738|
|2152 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$621K||2||2||1,071|
|2149 Rheem Dr Pleasanton, CA||$635K||3||2.5||1,490|
|2155 Alexander Way Pleasanton, CA||$770K||2||2.5||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Pleasanton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!