4472 River Rd, Marianna, FL 324463 beds, 2 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This home is on a dead end street full of beautiful, executive homes, yet we can't see our neighbors - all homes are custom and on extra large sites.
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 2347 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot width: 210
- Parcel #: 345N10036100500001
- Zillow Home ID: 45288931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4472 River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32446 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Florida, and 40.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Florida.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4482 River Rd Marianna, FL$171K322,357
- 3046 Noland St Marianna, FL$55K--11,100
- 3044 Noland St Marianna, FL$54K--11,070
- 3048 Noland St Marianna, FL$42K--11,064
- 3042 Noland St Marianna, FL$51K--11,374
- 3050 Noland St Marianna, FL$65K311,606
- 3040 Noland St Marianna, FL$54K--11,164
- 4479 River Rd Marianna, FL$133K--21,809
- 3038 Noland St Marianna, FL$54K3--1,453
- 3043 Noland St Marianna, FL$52K--1737
- 3045 Noland St Marianna, FL$60K311,080
- 3041 Noland St Marianna, FL$76K31900
- 3036 Noland St Marianna, FL$50K--11,882
- 3049 Noland St Marianna, FL$49K--1737
- 3039 Noland St Marianna, FL----11,162
- 3053 Noland St Marianna, FL$55K--1991
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!