4474 Dorset St, Stockton, CA 952072 beds, 2 baths, 1,072 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Parcel #: 10429008
- Zillow Home ID: 15306008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4474 Dorset Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kentfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% greater than in Stockton, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kentfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kentfield home values.
- 4476 Dorset St Stockton, CA$271K321,592
- 4470 Dorset St Stockton, CA$195K843,812
- 4478 Dorset St Stockton, CA$267K321,562
- 4482 Dorset St Stockton, CA$173K321,562
- 4484 Dorset St Stockton, CA$155K321,592
- 4464 Dorset St Stockton, CA$370K954,425
- 4486 Dorset St Stockton, CA$134K221
- 4477 Dorset St Stockton, CA$145K321,204
- 4477 Dorset St Stockton, CA$118K321,204
- 4471 Dorset St Stockton, CA$61K11770
- 4469 Dorset St Stockton, CA$109K22.51,058
- 4479 Dorset St Stockton, CA$87K22948
- 4467 Dorset St Stockton, CA$111K231,058
- 4492 Dorset St Stockton, CA$170K221,803
- 4454 Dorset St Stockton, CA$551K864,448
- 4465 Dorset St Stockton, CA$86K22948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.