- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4474 Neosho St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 3 baths, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $137,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 55440000100
- Zillow Home ID: 3007093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4474 Neosho Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bevo Mill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Saint Louis, and 173% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bevo Mill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4472 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$107K311,100
- 4468 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$111K31.51,426
- 4466 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$106K--11,426
- 4473 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$44K--1600
- 4475 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$60K--1459
- 4462 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$115K31.51,426
- 4471 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$48K21664
- 4467 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$42K21736
- 4477 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$79K21.5800
- 4460 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$98K--11,426
- 4473 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$42K--1735
- 4463 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$36K21861
- 4469 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$80K211,038
- 4461 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$43K11580
- 4458 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$78K21880
- 4465 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$71K21624
- Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$98K--11,426
- 4459 Gannett St Saint Louis, MO$81K--1889
- 4463 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$70K--1624
- 4454 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$94K--11,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.