- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4476 Yates St, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $209,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 285 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219212003000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4476 Yates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.3% lower than in Denver, and 55.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4472 Yates St Denver, CO$296K31848
- 4482 Yates St Denver, CO$303K21662
- 4470 Yates St Denver, CO$311K21858
- 4456 Yates St Denver, CO$370K321,689
- 4452 Yates St Denver, CO$488K22.51,549
- 4450 Yates St Denver, CO$490K22.51,549
- 4446 Yates St Denver, CO$329K311,518
- 4475 Xavier St Denver, CO$315K211,045
- 4483 Xavier St Denver, CO$317K211,132
- 4459 Xavier St Denver, CO$350K321,201
- 4500 Yates St Denver, CO$621K432,900
- 4473 Yates St Denver, CO$283K21767
- 4475 Yates St Denver, CO$266K21677
- 4471 Yates St Denver, CO$414K321,858
- 4485 Yates St Denver, CO$388K432,136
- 4495 Xavier St Denver, CO$361K331,015
- 4457 Xavier St Denver, CO$296K21972
- 4411 Yates St UNIT 203 Denver, CO$202K231,237
- 4411 Yates St # 203 Denver, CO$194K231,237
- 4411 Yates St # 202 Denver, CO$185K231,200
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292