4478 Morning Dove Way, Oceanside, CA 920573 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Overall geographic location of this property is great, it's located near to Highway 76. This allows the resident to be in perfect center of two major freeways I-5 ( 6 miles) and I-15 ( 8 miles), if you will be traveling to work. It is a corner house with only one neighbor and has good size front, side, and back yard, also there are few small parks in the same community.
The property is located in a nice peaceful neighborhood, it's quiet and friendly. There are elementary and middle schools within walking distance. You will be very close (1-2 mile or 3-5 minutes) to 4 Shopping Centers which have a Theater, K-mart, Wal-Mart, Ralph's, Vons, Sprouts, some banks, and other small businesses. Also great for Military personnel, since it's near to both Camp Pendelton gates, front and back. No dogs but cats are OK. Deposit of $1500 is required with 1 year lease agreement. House will be available for viewing on October 22nd and potential renter can move in November 1st. Please look at the pictures and if interested, please give me a call to set up an appointment for viewing. Thank you 76O-73O-2863 Jacob.
Requirements: good credit score, proof of employment with references.
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,445 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1583810500
- Zillow Home ID: 16594217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4478 Morning Dove Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% greater than in Oceanside, and 22.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 4474 Morning Dove Way Oceanside, CA$364K331,445
- 4483 Morning Dove Way Oceanside, CA$363K331,437
- 4487 Morning Dove Way Oceanside, CA$355K32.51,436
- 4480 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$364K32.51,436
- 4484 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$364K331,374
- 4491 Morning Dove Way Oceanside, CA$371K331,436
- 4488 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$365K331,436
- 4602 Allende Ave Oceanside, CA$793K653,536
- 4492 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$367K331,374
- 4495 Morning Dove Way Oceanside, CA$704K331,374
- 4496 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$416K32.51,436
- 4604 Allende Ave Oceanside, CA$600K432,538
- 4483 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$363K32.51,436
- 4479 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$374K331,374
- 4475 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$375K32.51,436
- 4487 Goldfinch Way Oceanside, CA$365K331,374
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292