448 E Voris St, Akron, OH 443114 beds, 1 bath, 1,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $40,000
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Living room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6718126
- Zillow Home ID: 35426573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 448 E Voris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University of Ohio Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% lower than in Akron, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help University of Ohio Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University of Ohio Akron home values.
- 446 E Voris St Akron, OH$54K411,339
- 452 E Voris St Akron, OH--411,333
- 674 Brown St Akron, OH--------
- 678 Brown St Akron, OH$46K311,160
- 682 Brown St Akron, OH$38K411,130
- 440 E Voris St Akron, OH$46K311,502
- 454 E Voris St Akron, OH--31960
- 684 Brown St Akron, OH$38K411,135
- 452 E Voris St Akron, OH--------
- 461 Lamparter St Akron, OH--31.51,670
- 434 E Voris St Akron, OH$47K321,421
- 688 Brown St Akron, OH$36K21908
- 457 Lamparter St Akron, OH$51K31.51,128
- 652 Brown St Akron, OH$45K21864
- 447 E Voris St Akron, OH$82K622,058
- E Voris St Akron, OH--------
- 453 Lamparter St Akron, OH$52K311,180
- 650 Brown St Akron, OH--21864
- 465 Lamparter St Akron, OH$40K411,298
- 629 Brown St APT 1 Akron, OH--212,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.