448 SE Jupiter Ter, Port Saint Lucie, FL 349833 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,951 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $47,899
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 520 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342050503180001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47819608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 448 Se Jupiter Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Port Saint Lucie, and 111.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34983 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34983 home values.
- 456 SE Jupiter Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$76K321,760
- 472 SE Jupiter Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$126K321,569
- 449 SE Justine Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$110K321,710
- 457 SE Justine Ter Port St Lucie, FL$133K321,900
- 449 SE Jupiter Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$131K321,993
- 465 SE Jupiter Ter Port St Lucie, FL$55K321,160
- 465 SE Justine Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$115K321,585
- 472 SE Jupiter Ter Port St Lucie, FL$123K321,569
- 473 SE Justine Ter Port St Lucie, FL$122K321,461
- 442 SE Fallon Dr Port St Lucie, FL$127K321,347
- 442 SE Justine Ter Port St Lucie, FL$145K321,943
- 436 SE Justine Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$116K321,215
- 436 SE Fallon Dr Port St Lucie, FL$128K321,770
- 448 SE Justine Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$68K321,088
- 448 SE Fallon Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$77K221,194
Nearby Schools in Port Saint Lucie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292