- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
448 W 4th St, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,603 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Evaporative, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $49,666
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 578 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0405850
- Zillow Home ID: 13887104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 448 W 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% greater than in Loveland, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 454 W 4th St Loveland, CO$286K52.52,826
- 438 W 4th St Loveland, CO$185K31.51,634
- 460 W 4th St Loveland, CO$146K21845
- 434 W 4th St Loveland, CO$266K322,232
- 423 W 3rd St Loveland, CO$185K211,286
- 429 W 3rd St Loveland, CO$161K311,350
- 419 W 3rd St Loveland, CO$153K21824
- 449 W 4th St Loveland, CO$185K321,622
- 431 W 3rd St Loveland, CO$180K211,741
- 435 W 4th St Loveland, CO$210K31.751,834
- 415 W 3rd St Loveland, CO$125K11752
- 453 W 4th St Loveland, CO$187K211,332
- 429 W 4th St Loveland, CO$155K21936
- 333 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$197K211,140
- 345 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$156K21986
- 325 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$156K211,008
- 461 W 4th St Loveland, CO$238K412,018
- 319 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$189K311,100
- 405 W 4th St Loveland, CO$599K644,152
- 309 Harrison Ave Loveland, CO$156K21941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.