448 W Hudson Ave, Dayton, OH 454063 beds, 2 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R72 11708 0044
- Zillow Home ID: 35103271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 448 W Hudson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.9% higher than in Dayton, and 279.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45406 home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,725 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 440 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$75K422,459
- 450 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$62K42.52,204
- 434 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$45K311,608
- 454 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$67K422,092
- 435 Brookside Dr Dayton, OH$69K41.51,874
- 431 Brookside Dr Dayton, OH$56K311,584
- 514 Brookside Dr # 516 Dayton, OH$53K422,040
- 429 Brookside Dr Dayton, OH$55K41.51,766
- 430 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$73K422,146
- 1905 Rustic Rd Dayton, OH$76K32.52,057
- 460 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$86K351,658
- 439 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$39K31.51,347
- 451 Brookside Dr Dayton, OH$77K31.51,494
- W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH--------
- 447 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$53K422,272
- 426 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$73K321,687
- 419 Brookside Dr Dayton, OH$73K41.51,938
- 427 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$58K42.52,076
- 470 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$85K41.51,866
- 457 W Hudson Ave Dayton, OH$63K311,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.