- Built in 1965
- 217 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,420 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $324
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 08741182
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Foundation \ Brick, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Tax Exemptions \ None, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Management \ Manager On-site, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Family Room Level \ Lower, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Appliances \ Refrigerator-Bar, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Plans, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 41-50 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Additional Sales Information \ Home Warranty, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Dry, Interior Property Features \ Skylight(s), Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Garage Type \ Detached, Type of House \ T3-Townhouse 3+ Stories, Garage Type \ Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01022020501043
- Zillow Home ID: 87717519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-239K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 52.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Barrington, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 424 W Russell St|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.