- Lot: 6,333 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,235 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $685,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $291
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 46259024
- Zillow Home ID: 19706400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-780K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 9.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in San Jose, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|4486 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$644K||4||2||1,581|
|4474 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$706K||4||3||2,352|
|4492 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$651K||4||2||1,741|
|4468 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$670K||4||2||1,581|
|4479 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$721K||4||2.5||2,352|
|4483 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$647K||4||2||1,581|
|4475 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$736K||4||2.5||2,352|
|4498 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$651K||4||2||1,741|
|4462 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$670K||4||2||1,581|
|4487 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$647K||3||2||1,581|
|4471 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$676K||4||2||1,741|
|4479 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$656K||4||2||1,581|
|4485 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$657K||4||2||1,581|
|4473 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$675K||4||2||1,741|
|4491 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$651K||4||2||1,741|
|4463 Park Sommers Way San Jose, CA||$668K||4||2||1,581|
|4491 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$669K||4||2||1,741|
|4504 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$710K||4||2.5||2,352|
|4467 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$732K||5||2.5||2,352|
|4456 Poinsettia Ct San Jose, CA||$706K||4||2||1,741|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!