- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,133 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,246 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 40 S:09 P:016 L:326
- Zillow Home ID: 55894617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-518K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02536 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is valued 51.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
|455 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$456K||4||2||1,591|
|443 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$529K||3||3||2,068|
|459 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$484K||3||2||1,823|
|439 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$632K||4||3||2,800|
|43 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$473K||3||2||1,940|
|47 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$472K||3||2.5||2,003|
|39 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$474K||3||2||1,940|
|51 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$439K||2||2||1,598|
|465 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$374K||2||1||770|
|435 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$504K||3||3||1,800|
|448 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$1.1M||2||1||856|
|446 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$1.13M||--||--||--|
|33 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$484K||3||2||2,335|
|460 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$2.15M||5||5||5,180|
|53 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$483K||3||2||2,288|
|442 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$1.73M||4||3||4,035|
|466 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$849K||3||2||1,664|
|29 Woodland Rd E Falmouth, MA||$381K||2||1||868|
|427 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$433K||4||2||1,681|
|469 Acapesket Rd East Falmouth, MA||$761K||5||3||3,293|
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
PK-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!