- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,439 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- Security System
- Fencing \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, Attic \ Walk In Storage, Home Owners Association Y\N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Attic \ Floored, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, HeatingSystem \ Zoned System, MiscSearch1 \ Office\Study\Library, ExteriorFeatures \ Lawn Sprinklers, InteriorFeatures \ Central Vacuum, Appliances \ Vent\Hood, MiscSearch1 \ Play\Game\Media Room, MiscSearch2 \ Garage Door Opener, MiscSearch2 \ Underground Utilities, Roof \ Architectural, HoaAmenities \ Membership Required, Attic \ Finished, BasementAndFoundation \ Raised Slab, InteriorFeatures \ Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Tile shower, Appliances \ Electric cooktop, Disclosures \ Restrictive covenants, MiscSearch1 \ Tankless water heater, Construction \ Cedar, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Shower
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,005 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 071572
- Zillow Home ID: 70926249
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-457K.
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is valued 192.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 61.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Greenville, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|409 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$438K||3||3.5||3,419|
|441 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$439K||4||4||3,777|
|413 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$442K||--||3||3,390|
|4101 Parmer Pl Greenville, NC||$451K||3||3.5||3,780|
|448 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$374K||4||4||3,097|
|460 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$410K||3||3.5||3,419|
|456 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$376K||--||3.5||2,740|
|417 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$466K||4||4||3,650|
|452 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$377K||--||2.5||2,844|
|4105 Parmer Pl Greenville, NC||$402K||3||2.5||3,200|
|400 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$388K||--||2.5||3,022|
|408 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$454K||5||3.5||3,768|
|440 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$442K||4||3.5||3,350|
|412 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$464K||--||3.5||3,799|
|404 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$383K||--||2.5||2,952|
|4200 Dunhagan Rd Greenville, NC||$235K||--||0.5||--|
|436 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$466K||4||4||3,567|
|4113 Parmer Pl Greenville, NC||$387K||4||3.5||3,025|
|416 Forrest Park Greenville, NC||$465K||4||3||3,955|
|4109 Parmer Pl Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!