449 Palm Ave, Akron, OH 443014 beds, 1 bath, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Beautiful natural woodwork and hardwood floors. Updated bathroom with new tile floor, vanity.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 6843655
- Zillow Home ID: 35478168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 449 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Akron, and 101.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 445 Palm Ave Akron, OH$69K321,463
- 455 Palm Ave Akron, OH$64K311,373
- 1462 Brown St Akron, OH$57K21970
- 1467 Elder Ave Akron, OH$70K321,403
- 1470 Brown St Akron, OH$82K31.51,192
- 439 Palm Ave Akron, OH$63K311,448
- 1458 Brown St Akron, OH$52K21852
- 1463 Elder Ave Akron, OH$54K311,307
- 1484 Brown St Akron, OH$78K411,951
- 448 Palm Ave Akron, OH$71K411,308
- 1454 Brown St Akron, OH$66K21936
- 1459 Elder Ave Akron, OH$71K32960
- 444 Palm Ave Akron, OH$74K411,373
- 1488 Brown St Akron, OH$74K311,128
- 440 Palm Ave Akron, OH$68K311,490
- 1492 Brown St Akron, OH$79K421,624
- 446 Reed Ave Akron, OH$76K311,373
- 442 Reed Ave Akron, OH$68K31.51,531
- 450 Reed Ave Akron, OH$57K21924
- 436 Palm Ave Akron, OH$68K311,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.