4490 Holly St, Guadalupe, CA 934343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Older Neighborhood, homes built in the 60's with red oak.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 115262002
- Zillow Home ID: 15942312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4490 Holly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93434 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Guadalupe, and 14.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93434 home values.
- 4484 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$199K311,008
- 352 Obispo St Guadalupe, CA$253K421,584
- 4491 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$189K31.51,050
- 4485 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$198K31.51,035
- 322 Obispo St Guadalupe, CA$198K31.51,035
- 4478 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$217K31.51,050
- 4491 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$188K31.51,050
- 4479 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$198K31.51,050
- 4485 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$196K31.51,035
- 370 Obispo St Guadalupe, CA$246K31.51,544
- 4472 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$215K31.51,035
- 4479 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$196K31.51,050
- 4473 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$197K31.51,050
- 4473 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$185K31.51,050
- 4492 4th St Guadalupe, CA$203K321,280
- 4466 Holly St Guadalupe, CA$195K31.51,050
- 4484 4th St Guadalupe, CA$197K31.751,044
- 4498 4th St Guadalupe, CA$197K321,044
- 4490 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$198K21.51,050
- 4484 Fir St Guadalupe, CA$197K31.51,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.